• I Hate u Because I Love you, I Know You Love Me But your ego stopped You.

    • We are not close anymore but, I’ll be here if you need me.

  • ‘Breakups’ are like ‘Thunderstorms’ , They’re scary and shocking at first , But out comes a ‘Rainbow’ to give you a new start.
  • I Never Hate U For Not Loving Me Anymore But I Hate Myself For Still Loving Yu.
  • Being single is better than being in a relationship with someone who fills your heart with doubt.
  • Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
  • The same person who said the sweetest things to me, also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard.
  • 6 months, 2 weeks, 4 days and I still don’t know which month it was then or what day it is now.
  • Everybody says Winners never quit and not to give up… But when i quit and gave up on you, I won a lot…
  • Time, Health, Friends and Relations, Do not come with a price tag, But when we lost them, We Realize the cost.
  • The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love u have, knowing that it will never be returned.
  • Some people don’t realize what they threw away until its too late and they can’t get it back.
  • I wish my heart was like an onion, so that whenever u cut it into small pieces it’s always u, who’d end up crying…
  • I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
  • U may meet people better than me, funnier than me, more attractive than me, but I will always be there when they all leave you…
  • Do you know why a previous relationship is called EX? It’s not the term for the past. EX is short for Expired.
  • Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.
  • When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
  • A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  • The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.
  • The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard.
  • You broke a promise & made me realize. It was all just a lie.
  • I will never learn to stop loving u I’m just learning how to live without u & move on without u.
  • I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms…
  • I was born the day I met u, lived a while when u loved me, died a little when we broke.
  • A relationship is only made for 2 but some forget how to count.
  • Its Better To Be Alone, Than Being With Somone Who Makes U Feel Alone.