Instagram captions for couples

La prochaine fois, tu garderas tes belles paroles en l'air pour toi.
Love is in the air. Couples always love to share their love on Instagram – although it’s more important to share it in person, obviously.
Yet, the #couplestravel movement is huge and there is a lot of romantic Instagram captions for travel.
Here are some ideas for you:
  • Love is friendship set on fire. In a good way…
  • You take me out of my comfort zone without making it uncomfortable.
  • Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
  • I am a romantic fool, no doubt about that.
  • You make me happy in a way no one else can.
  • You are not only my partner, but you are also my best friend, my partner in crime…
  • I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next year and for the rest of my life.
  • Only with you, it’s special.
  • You’re the avocado to my toast. And I love Avocados!
  • If someone cares about you, you won’t ever have to wonder how they feel, they’ll constantly remind you.
  • I love you more than chocolate.
  • When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.
  • The world is a book. Wanna read it together?
  • My favorite part of the day is going to bed with you and to wake up next to you.
  • I still remember our first kiss.
  • I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
  • Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.
  • Together is my favorite place!
  • A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
  • With you, it’s twice the fun and half the trouble.
  • There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
  • I want to be with you til my last page.
  • I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
  • My best love was chocolate. Then you came around.
  • You are my today. And all of my tomorrows.
  • “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you.”