Instagram Captions for photos with Pets

Image result for pets.png
  • A house is not a home if there is no pet.
  • I like dogs. And I like Cats.
  • Never underestimate the power of sloppy kisses and a wet nose on a bad day.
  • My dog loves me.
  • My cat loves me.
  • The world would be a better place if everybody had the ability to love as uncondicionally as a dog.
  • My cat thinks she’s the queen of the house. She’s kinda right.
  • Pets are like music. It’s foolish to explain their worth to those who don’t appreciate them.
  • What are the coolest pet names in the world?
  • At least you love me – I tell my dog everyday.
  • I hope I will find a boyfriend who will be as excited as my dog to see me.
  • If you don’t talk to your pet in your special pet-voice, do you really have a pet?!
  • My pet deserves the best. That’s why I am here.
  • Dogs do not try to find out why.
  • My dog is always happy.