Party Instagram Captions

Time to party!
Everybody loves a good party photo, and for your sure you want to post a few on your insta feed. Here’s a few party instagram captions for your inspiration – and to copy and paste.
Image result for party png
  • Life is a big party.
  • If I would not drink, how do my friends know I love them at 2am?
  • Alcohol. Because legendary stories never start with someone eating a salad.
  • All I want to hear is UTZ UTZ UTZ.
  • The night is not just there to sleep.
  • We can sleep when we are dead.
  • I wish some nights lasted forever.
  • The best night in Prague, I cannot remember.
  • Hangovers are temporary. But Drunk Stories are forever.
  • Trust me, you can dance.
  • Let the evening beGIN.
  • It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
  • Rosé all day.
  • Let’s get weird.
  • Sure I can party all night long.
  • I drink to make other people interesting.
  • Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.
  • If there is no party, create one.