Sassy Instagram captions


As a bit of an extra, we added a bunch of sassy Instagram captions. I hope they will come in handy when the moment is right.
Let us have a look at what we got:


    Image result for sassy.png
  • Some people just need high-five. In the face. With a chair!
  • Life is a bitch. Learn how to fuck it.
  • I liked it so it’s mine!
  • I hope Karma slaps you in the face…before I do it!
  • Don’t stand to close to the heater, babe. Plastic melts.
  • I wish common sense was more common.
  • It is not an attitude. It is the way I am.
  • I love sarcasm. It is like punching someone in the face with words.
  • You are a limited Edition. Like me, just different.
  • Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need an experts opinion.
  • Rule #1: Never be number two!
  • Be savage, not average
  • Average is boring.
  • Don’t be average be savage.
  • I am sassy and I know it!
  • The awkward moment when someone ask you “what’s wrong?” – and they are the problem.