Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English (2019)

    Image result for attitude.png
  • A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.
  • Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Why chase you when I’m the catch.
  • I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.
  • The more weird you are, the more fun you are.
  • Be inspired but don’t copy.
  • Sometimes you need to burn bridges to stop yourself from crossing them again.
  • I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
  • I will either find a way or make one.
  • In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel.
  • You are here to be you, not to live someone else’s life.
  • He said to be cool but I’m already coolest.
  • I am the greatest, I said that even before I was.
  • I don’t like to take right decision, I take decisions and make them right.
  • You were born to fit in. I was born to stand out.
  • I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand.
  • I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
  • My attitude is based on the way you treat me.
  • I hear them talking behind my back, atleast there is a reason why they are behind me.
  • Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners
  • The harder you fall, the higher you bounce
  • Me versus me has always been my biggest fight.
  • Work until one day your signature will be called an autograph.
  • Can Bob the Builder fix my bad attitude?
  • I don’t have haters, just fans in denial.
  • He said to be cool but I’m already coolest.
  • I am the greatest, I said that even before I was.
  • I don’t like to take right decision, I take decisions and make them right.
  • You were born to fit in. I was born to stand out.
  • Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  • I let my haters be my motivators.
  • My middle finger salutes your attitude.
  • I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand.
  • What others think of me is none of my business.
  • I’m not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.
  • If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.
  • It’s funny how people judge other’s mistakes while they also do the same thing.
  • How can i miss something i never had?
  • I don’t want to be in a relationship, I would rather be in a Range Rover.
  • Do you know what’d look good on you? Me.
  • Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.
  • I’m an acquired taste. Don’t you like me? Maybe you should acquire some taste.
  • My mother always told me: If you don’t have anything nice to say, then you better say it sarcastically.
  • You reek of a headache and drama. Please stay away from me.
  • The way you carry a style reflects your personality.
  • I meant to burn down the Earth and Grafitti the Sky..!
  • Glossier than you bitch.
  • Beauty is only skin deep. Attitude is down to the bone.
  • You can’t control what happens to you in life, but you can control your attitude towards it. By controlling your attitude, you’re mastering change, instead of letting change master you.
  • Never interrupt me when I’m trying to ignore you.
  • I ain’t fuckin reserved..yo bitches be ready to serve.
  • Don’t follow your dreams, follow me
  • Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring

Attitude Status for Instagram

    • Don’t let someone dim your light, simply because it’s shining in their eyes
    • I don’t have time to hate anyone. I either love you, or I don’t care at all
    • When people ask what I do. I say whatever it takes.
    • In a room full of art you’d still stare at Me.
    • I’m strong, I’m beautiful, I am enough.
    • I would rather be strong because, Prettiness fades over time. But, strength gets you through bad shit..!
    • Let me adjust my crown and get my day started.
    • When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say “why me” say “try me”.
    • I don’t snore. I dream I’m a motorcycle.
    • When someone treats you like an option, help them narrow their choices by removing yourself from the equation. It’s that simple.
    • I’d rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate.
    • I’m not anti-social. I’m just anti-bullshit.
    • I am not a hint taker. You need to speak the fuck up if you want me to know something.
    • Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
    • Love me or hate me but you will never change me.
    • I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed.
    • People that aren’t used to quality always chase quantity
    • I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.
    • Fuck everyone, it’s just you in the end.
    • If you don’t have big dreams you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does

    • It’s not a problem if you always win
    • You’re still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want
    • People laugh at me because I am different and I laugh because they all are same.
    • Jealousy is a terrible disease. Get well soon.
    • Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
    • I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations.
    • If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
    • Treat me like a Queen and I’ll treat you like a king. 
      Treat me like a game, and i’ll show you how it’s played.
    • If I was a bird, i know who I’d shit on.
    • My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.
    • People always say that nothing is impossible. That’s not true. I do nothing every single day.
    • An apple a day will keep just about anyone away if you throw it hard enough.  


    • Status on Attitude is the perfect way to show your friends and girlfriend or Ex that you too are something and they need to see your Attitude & Swag now.
      This is a collection of WhatsApp Attitude Status in English, in case you are looking for Attitude Status in Hindi then we have a special collection of Hindi Status on Attitude.