Funny Instagram Captions


Let us kick off this list with the funny Instagram captions to lol.
  • Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family
  • They say don’t try this at home…so I went to my friends home!
  • My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
  • Friday, my second favorite F word.
  • Wine + dinner = winner
  • I don’t care what people think of me. Mosquitos find me attractive!
  • Stomach: I will now demonstrate a blue whale’s mating call.
  • If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
  • They say: Do what you love and the money will come to you. Just ordered pizza, now I am waiting…
  • For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
  • Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it.
  • When nothing goes right, go left.
  • A cop pulled me over and told me “Papers”, so I said “Scissors, I win!” and drove off.
  • Mom: Why is everything on the floor? Me: Gravity!
  • Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
  • Did it for the memories – totally worth it!
  • I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
  • When Jessica Biel becomes pregnant, I hope she names her child “Mo”.
  • Dear sleep: thanks for trying, but you can’t beat surfing the net.
  • I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
  • Do I run? Yes… Out of time, patients and money.
  • There’s no “we” in fries
  • Lies I tell myself: Just one more cookie. Just one more movie. Just one more minute. Yet…I wouldn’t call them lies!
  • I like hashtags, because they look like waffles.
  • ETC. End of Thinking Capacity.
  • Be a cupcake in a world of muffins
  • I know the voices in my head aren’t real….. but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
  • Today is a good day for cake.
  • Going to bed early. Not going to a party. Not leaving my house. My childhood punishments has become my adult goals.